Abbey Timber European Oak
Treffert UV Lacquer
The best performing scratch resistant coating on the market today.
The Resistance Oak™ range of flooring is made from Genuine European Oak and manufactured using the latest technology and first-class equipment from Germany. Along with the selection of high-quality materials and a strict quality control management process, Resistance Oak leads the market and offers a 25-year limited structural warranty.
- 1900 x 190 x 15mm with a 4mm veneer on top – All colours in Stock
- 2200 x 240 x 21mm with a 6mm veneer on top – All colours in Stock
- 3600 x 330 x 21mm with a 6mm veneer on top ( XL Boards) – Special order
- 610 x 122 x 15mm with a 4mm veneer on top ( Herringbone Parquetry)
– Frost & Wheat in Stock – Special order others
- 610 x 122 x 15mm with a 4mm veneer on top ( Chevron Parquetry) – Special order
- Custom profiles and colours available upon request.
Extra long, extra wide boards are available upon request.
Resistance Oak is made from a Multi-Layer Plywood base with a Genuine European Oak Veneer on the top face. Resistance Oak is a Tongue & Groove system which gives less risk against squeaking than Click systems will in boards that are this wide and light in weight.
Resistance Oak is supplied in an ABCD grade board which is a premium Grade when referring to Oak flooring with any knot cavities and veneer checks filled with resin for a smooth finish. Rustic grade also available upon request referred to as EFG grade.
Resistance Oak has a total of 9 layers of finish with 7 coats of stain finished and 2 finishing coats of the latest German technology of Treffert UV Lacquer for the best performing scratch-resistant coating system in the market today. The special coating system is ideally suited for surfaces in demanding environments or needing long-time guarantees.